Dyna-Purge is a mechanical non-abrasive, non-chemical engineered thermoplastic purging compound formulated for efficient and safe cleaning for operators and machines.
Dyna-Purge is designed to clean injection molding equipment (barrel, screw, bushing, nozzle, hot runner system) and extrusion, blowing or film production equipment.
Dyna-Purge is produced in the United States by Shuman Plastics Inc., which has been the leader in the international market for over 30 years.
Why and When to purge?
Why to Purge ?
- Minimize maintenance costs
- Quick color changes or resins
- Reduce scrap rates
- Improve the quality of the parts
When to Purge ?
- Color Changes
- Material Changes
- Black Specking
- Machine Shutdown/Start-up
- Routine and Preventive Maintenance
Why Dyna-Purge ?
- Dyna-Purge is a mechanical non-abrasive, non-chemical engineered thermoplastic purging compound. It does not cause wear on plastic processing machinery.
- Dyna-Purge cleans on the first pass, minimizing machine downtime to maximize your productivity.
- Reduction of scrap and waste
- Réduction des taux de rebuts et des déchets
- Easy to use
- Dyna-Purge is packaged ready to use. There is no soaking, mixing, or waiting necessary, so there are no hidden costs.
- Introduced at the resident resin processing temperature, it does not require adjusting the injection molding or extrusion equipment for temperature or RPM speed.
- Only a small amount of Dyna-Purge is needed to purge quickly and effectively.
- Dyna-Purge is thermally stable, it has unlimited shelf life.
- Ingredients are FDA, REACH and RoHS compliant.
Product Selection Guide
Dyna-Purge offers a broad range of products to service your purging needs. Find your application and processing temperature below, and identify the best product(s) for use:
- Injection Molding
- Hot Runners
- Profile, Sheet and Cast film, Blow Film
- Extrusion and Injection Blow Molding
Dyna-Purge en action !